WE ARE HIRING: Technical Analyst, Milan (Italy)
The candidate would join the operational team in the technical management of large photovoltaic plants portfolios managed by WiseEnergy Italia.
This is a very dynamic and challenging role in a fast-growing international environment with an industrial approach to the management of solar plants.
The role allows a significant exposure to both senior team members and external Clients. In particular the candidate would be involved in the following activities:
- Daily supervision and analysis of the technical performance of the plants;
- Permanent inspection and analysis of the technical performance of the plants with the aim of optimizing their availability and performance ratio;
- Management of the relationships with Operation & Maintenance contractors and Customer Interface on Technical Issues;
- Ensuring all O&M / other technical service providers achieve, at a minimum, their contractual obligations by undertaking monthly reviews with clear actions against monthly reports and outstanding site visit items and by issuing defects notices/formal letters promptly as appropriate
- Incident tracking and resolution;
- Support in the preparation of periodic reports on technical performance and other operational aspects of the plants;
- Supervision and management of outcomes of the site visits executed by the site managers;
- Analysis and control of the technical documentation related to the plants;
- Support to the other teams in providing regular compliance with the DNOs, insurance companies, Public Entities, etc.
For more information on the available roles and to apply, follow this link.