WE ARE HIRING: Solar PV Technical Analyst, Milan (Italy)
The candidate would join the operational team in the technical management of large photovoltaic plants portfolios managed by WiseEnergy Italia S.r.l. on behalf of primary investors and financial institutions at a national and international level.
He/She would be involved in the following activities:
- Daily supervision and analysis of the technical performance of the plants;
- Permanent inspection and analysis of the technical performance of the plants with the aim of optimizing their availability and performance ratio;
- Management of the relationships with Operation & Maintenance contractors and Customer Interface on Technical Issues;
- Ensuring all O&M / other technical service providers achieve, at a minimum, their contractual obligations by undertaking monthly reviews with clear actions against monthly reports and outstanding site visit items and by issuing defects notices/formal letters promptly as appropriate
- Incident tracking and resolution;
- Support in the preparation of periodic reports on technical performance and other operational aspects of the plants;
- Supervision and management of outcomes of the site visits executed by the site managers;
- Analysis and control of the technical documentation related to the plants;
- Support to the other teams in providing regular compliance with the DNOs, insurance companies, Public Entities, etc.
For more information or to apply, please see this link.