WE ARE HIRING: Technical Analyst - Asset Management - Polish Portfolio, Milan (Italy)
We're accepting applications for this important role, focused on providing exceptional technical operations services for our international (EU) solar assets.
- Ensuring the correct on-time delivery of technical AM services
- Supporting the line manager in the daily supervision and proactive management of the solar Portfolio, located in the growing Eastern EU market
- Optimizing the availability and performance of the solar portfolio under supervision
- Supporting the line manager in developing a growing and diverse international technical team
- Management of the relationships with Operation & Maintenance contractors and the Client on technical issues
- Track and solve any incident onsite with a proactive approach
- Ensuring all O&M / other service providers achieve, at a minimum, their contractual obligations by undertaking monthly reviews of reports and documents, managing meetings, follow-up actions and by issuing defects notices/formal letters promptly, in a professional and appropriate manner
- Supervision of the site visits outcomes, executed by the site managers and post-construction punch lists
- Preparation and delivery of periodic technical reports on performance and other operational KPIs
- Support in the preparation of yearly budgets
- Analysis and control of the technical documentation related to the plants
For more information on the available roles and to apply, follow this link.